A wealth of Webinars
for Military Families
The 2nd Tuesday of every month!
Join us for our Military Families Support Group!
From 7p.m.-8 p.m.
Click the link below to join us!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 946 600 1682
One tap mobile: +13017158592,,9466001682# US (Washington D.C)
Exceptional Family Member Program Contact for more information is Marlo Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-231-7020.
Marine Corp Base, Quantico:
Activities and workshops are open to all military connected families enrolled in EFMP or with
children with special needs- active duty or retired all branches or service. You can register to
attend any of the above listed events by emailing the Quantico EFMP mailbox at
email@example.com or call by calling the Quantico EFMP office at 571-931-0524.
Naval Support Activity- Bethesda & NSA-Washington EFMP
For more info, contact Walkidia “Walky” Fradera, EFMP Case Liaison, Naval Support Activity Bethesda, Military and Family Support Center (Fleet and Family Support Center) at 202-656-4161 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, DC EFMP
USAF Exceptional Family Member Program and Special Needs Identification & Assignment Coordination, daily Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm at MFSC/JBAB Bldg. 13, 118 Brookley Ave, SW, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington, DC 20032. Call this number for more information or to register at 202-767-0450. The EMFP and SNIAC are two separate yet related functions working together to enhance the quality of life for Air Force Families. The programs support and identify active-duty sponsors who have EFM’s with special educational or medical needs.
Joint Base Andrews, Maryland EFMP
None at this time.
Langley Air Force Base, Virginia EFMP
None at this time
Partners in Promise:
Partners in Promise (PIP) is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that serves as a representative voice for our Exceptional Military Family Members (EFMP). It was founded in January of 2020 by four mothers to protect the rights of military children in the special education. (Promise). PIP focuses on a strategy of educating, advising and advocating for families with special needs children. Partners in PROMISE is the link between special needs families, established military service organizations, the Department of Defense, and legislators. They work towards collaborative solutions to complex problems.
At https://thepromiseact.org and https://www.facebook.com/PartnersinPROMISE.
1. 'Hampton Roads (VA) EFMP Special Needs Families (Retired/Active) est. 2005' Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hamptonroadsefmp
2. 'Virginia Military Special Needs Family Support' Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/663908243652397
3. 'Military Special Needs Family Support (Worldwide)' Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/361765527275172
4. 'USAF EFMP Family Support' Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/237346392971057
5. Disability Community of Hampton Roads - Virginia Facebook Page at https://m.facebook.com/hamptonroadsspecialneeds. Sharing events and information for all cities of Hampton Roads for all disabilities and all ages.
6. TACA Autism Virginia at https://www.facebook.com/tacavirginia
7. Virginia Autism Foundation contact info at www.virginiaautismfoundation.com or https://www.facebook.com/virginiaautismfoundation
8.Virginia Autism Project's Facebook group page at https://www.facebook.com/virginiaautismproject