YOUR design could be on hundreds of t-shirts! ASNV is holding a contest for the design of our commemorative shirt for the 7th Annual Autism Acceptance Walk on April 29, 2018. The contest is open to all – children and adults, whether they are on the autism spectrum or not. The walk planning committee will pick the top designs from the entries, and then an online vote will pick the winning design. The winning design will be featured on the shirts given to registered walkers.
You can create the design by hand or use a computer program to create it. We don’t have a particular theme, so let your imagination go and your creative juices flow!
- Use 8 ½ in. x 11 in. paper – landscape orientation is best
- Use markers rather than crayons
- Use entire sheet - don’t leave a lot of “white space”
- Make your design colorful but try to use no more than 4 different colors
- Use crisp outlines to make the details stand out
- Use bold colors rather than pastels
- You can use the computer to create your design
Scan your design and/or save as an image file (jpg, png, jpeg or something similar)
You MUST include the name of the walk (“7th Annual Autism Acceptance Walk”) and the date of the walk in your design
Email completed design, saved as an image file, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries due by March 1st, 2018